Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Piano Rock

First and foremost I love music. I also love Pittsburgh and the cute boys who live in Pittsburgh. So when all of my loves come together, I get a little excited. Needless to say, when I first saw Pittsburgh's very own The Morning Light last year opening for Cute What Is What We Aim for at Diesel, I was ridiculously excited.

My excitement exploded recently when The Morning Light signed to Fearless Records, home of Plain White T's, A Static Lullaby and At The Drive-In, and began work on their first full-length release. This summer the boys will be playing on the 14th installment of the Warped Tour and I know I will be front and center when they take the stage.


The Morning Light at Club Diesel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i completely forgot how much i love your writing, which is a very sad thing indeed. and it was definately made all the more better by the fact that you wrote about your passion. so all i have to say is yay!

nika said...

aw thank you love!

Anonymous said...

yay! really who doesn't love a good piano rock song? I really just love the opening lines. Good job hun!