Friday, May 9, 2008

Repeat, well kind of

I know I already posted about the Starting Line's "break", but with it becoming official this past weekend I've been hit again. It just kind of sucks that one of the bands I attribute to my current love of punk, pop-punk, etc. is, more than likely, done.

Ok, so TSL isn't the first band to end, but this one has meant more to me than some of the others (yeah, you Something Corporate and Blink 182). Maybe it's because Kenny's lyrics literally got me through the first half of high school and all the drama (ie."love" life) that comes with it, but still. It always sucks to see an amazingly talented band end. I know the guys will continue to make music and will be much happier in their new ventures. I'm sure it's better to stop now, then to grow to resent what they have done with TSL.

Anyway, check out the four videos Absolutepunk.net did with the guys, in which they talk about the break, among other things.

No comments: