Saturday, May 3, 2008

Summertime

It is now officially the summer concert season. I haven't heard too much about many good tours coming through this part of the world, but there are a few shows I plan on attending.
  • June 2: Mr. Small's, The Spill Canvas rolls through with Steel Train and a couple others
  • June 26: Alkaline Trio and Bayside at Club Zoo. I hate that venue, but love those bands so much. I have to try and get tickets
  • July 15: Peabody's in Cleveland will be hosting All Time Low, Hit the Lights, Valencia and one other. We're totally road tripping for that one.
  • July 29: Warped Tour! The ultimate summer concert experience. Lots of good bands this year as well as easily the best person to go to shows with.
I suggest hitting up Ticketmaster's web site, as well as Mr. Small's and your favorite band's MySpace to see who's gonna be when this summer.

No comments: